Keeping a career and existence for more than 20 years without stopping and even getting better by day is really an achievement not everyone can accomplish. But, Rinaldy Arviano Yunardi is able to prove that when he puts his hearts and passion into his works, he can do whatever he wanted his works to be.
His love journey with designing accessory started when he, unlike most people, took his daily break by creating something. Wires and acrylics became his medium to express his creativity while working in his brother’s studio until beautiful dazzling tiaras were created. For him, there was not turning back not to become someone he passionately wanted to be, an accessory designer.
He never gave up all of the ideas appearing in his head until they became something to be proud of.
Slowly but surely, beautiful works are created from his brilliant creativities. Not only tiaras but also bracelets, necklaces, rings, head pieces and other fashion supporting accessories, inspired by his acquaintance with Sebastian Gunawan and Didi Budiardjo, Indonesia top fashion designers. Today, almost all of top fashion designers are using his creations to beautify their designs like something is surely missing without one or two Rinaldy Yunardi’s works.
Totality in Rinaldy Yunardi’s work catapulted his name as one of the world’s most renowned accessory designers. His name become well known worldwide when he took out top honors at 2017 World of WearableArt™ Award. Today, his works are acknowledged widely and can be seen worn by many famous artists all over the world.
- 2019 Supreme WOW Award from World of WearableArt.
- 2019 Winner of the International Design Award - Asia at the 2019 World of WearableArt Awards.
- 2019 Winner of the Avant-Garde Section at the 2019 World of WearableArt Awards.
- 2017 Rinaldy Yunardi won THE SUPREME WOW dari World Of WearableArt™ in New Zealand.
- 2017 First Place for Open Section Category Award in World Of WearableArt™
- 2017 First Place for Avant-Garde Category in World Of WearableArt™
- 2015 Member Designer - Jewelry & Accessories of The Asian Couture Federation.
- 2012 MURI Award for fashion show using the most mannequins.
- 2004 Nokia Award Accessories Designer of the Year
Rinaldy Yunardi's creations have been well received and proudly worn by international artists, such as: Aaron Kwok, Anggun C. Sasmi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Brandy, Cassie, Fergie, Janet Jackson, Katy Perry, Kylie Jenner, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Shakira and many more.
Karena Lam Kayan
Anggun C Sasmi